My photo
Contact me at behindthefootlights@outlook.com

29 May 2013

THE BOOK OF MORMON


The Book of Mormon
Prince of Wales Theatre, London
Wednesday 29th May 2013

After my first visit to The Book of Mormon during it's early previews I couldn't help but be tempted back for a second viewing.  If anything, this hilarious show has become even better.  Even in previews the show was immaculately slick, but now that the cast have relaxed further into it there is somehow more to enjoy.  

At this matinee performance we saw stand-by Elder Cunningham Daniel Buckley, who was completely fantastic in the role, never for a moment letting on that he doesn't perform the role day-in day-out.  A marvellously entertaining job of one of the lead characters.  

I stand by all of the superlatives in my original review.  You simply cannot help but leave this show with a smile on your face.



No comments:

Post a Comment